Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) Strategic Project
A strategic recruiting project is required to complete the Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) program. This project is worth 50% of your grade in the CRS program and it is required for graduation from the program.
You are hired to manage a single recruiter and plan out a full day agenda for training them to begin as an assistant to you in the business. Please write out a full three page plan for training this assistant. Make sure that it is at most three pages long and covers at least the following:
- What mistakes are common in recruiting?
- How you consistently are able to place candidates?
- What habits are important to form to become a successful recruiter?
- Where they can find candidates for your niche industry?
- Where to source new clients who are in need of a recruiter to help with searches.
- Best practices and strategies in recruiting.
Please write this plan, review it several times using the video modules and required readings, and once finished, please submit to our team using the following form to schedule your exam: Exam Scheduling.
Once you have completed this project, please send it and your request to take your desired exam date at least 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date. To schedule yourself for an exam date, this project must be received, completed, at least 2 weeks before the exam date. For example, to take the October 10th exam date, this project must be received (as well as a request to take the exam) no later than September 26th.