The Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) designation is a self-study, online recruiting training and certification program. The CRS was created as a continuing education and professional self-improvement program, which will allow you to develop the necessary skills to become an effective recruiter while increasing your resume and credentials.The CRS is accredited by Continuing Personal Development. It is a great way to increase your resume and credentials and prove to employers and clients you have the skills necessary to be an effective Recruiter.
Our team has had over 15,000 professionals enroll in our programs from over 75 countries. Here are the top 5 reasons you might find this program helpful:
- Add the Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) to the education section on your resume, showing tangible evidence of your dedication and education as a recruiter.
- Speed up your success as a recruiting expert by listening to recorded audio interviews with experienced recruiting professionals.
- Quickly gain specialized knowledge, learn the common models and words used in recruiting, and gain confidence in what you know and don’t know.
- Scientific studies have shown that earning a certification can increase your earning power permanently.
- Complete our program at your own pace over a few months, or a few years. Once you pass the online timed examination, we will email you your certificate.
To earn the CRS designation, you must complete the the CRS program. To learn more about that process, please see our How To Earn the CRS page. If you have questions you can reach us in our Key Biscayne, Florida office at 3055039050. To get started today, Register Here.