More Qualifications. More Opportunities. That is the power of the CRS.
The Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) designation is a self-study, online recruiting training and certification program. The CRS program is a global, trusted certification program built exclusively by and for recruiting professionals. The CRS was created as a continuing education and professional self-improvement program. The CRS is backed by the Business Training Institute. Every year, registration for the CRS certification increases.
To learn more about the requirements of this program and how to get started, please enter your name, phone number, and email address below:
Our team has had over 4,500 professionals enroll in our programs from over 75 countries. Here are the top 5 reasons you might find this program helpful:
- Add the Certified Recruiting Specialist (CRS) to the education section on your resume, showing tangible evidence of your dedication and education in the recruiting industry, helping set you apart from others with your same level of more generic education.
- Speed up your success within the recruiting industry by listening to recorded audio interviews with experienced recruiting professionals.
- Quickly gain specialized knowledge, learn the common models and words used in recruiting, and gain confidence in what you know and don’t know.
- Scientific studies have shown that earning a certification can increase your earning power permanently.
- Complete our program for just $397 at your own pace over a few months, or a few years. Once you pass the online timed examination, we will mail you a certificate in a leather-like diploma holder to display in your office or home.
To earn the CRS designation, you must complete the the CRS program. To learn more about that process, please see our How to Earn the CRS page. If you have questions you can reach us in our Portland, Oregon office at (503) 922-2752. To get started today, register here.